[permaculture] Reminder: Chelsea Green orders due tomorrow

Norris Thomlinson scrub at corrupt.net
Thu Jul 5 02:14:00 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that if you want to get in on the Chelsea Green wholesale
order I need to receive your order and payment by tomorrow.  I don't have
any specific plans to do this again (until another book comes out
interesting enough for me to organize another order!)

On Friday, July 6th we will place another wholesale order with Chelsea Green,
publisher of all kinds of neat books in the permaculture, organic gardening,
natural building, and similar sustainability genres.  You can order any book
published or carried by Chelsea Green.  Books cost half the retail price, plus
$3.  So a book that costs $20 retail would cost you $13 (half of $20 is $10,
plus $3 is $13).

You're welcome to pick up books in person from our house in Portland, OR. If
you need books shipped to you, it'll be $3.50 for the first book, and $1.25 for
each additional book, for media mail.

We need to receive your order and payment by Thursday, July 5th to include you
in the order.

The main reason we're placing the order is to get Ross Conrad's brand new book
_Natural Beekeeping_.  Copies of the book are $20.50

If you're only interested in _Natural Beekeeping_, order it from me at:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?p_id=00096&ppinc=search2

For details on ordering anything you want from Chelsea Green's catalog, visit
my page at:

http://discountpermaculture.com/agora.cgi?cartlink=Chelsea_Green_book_order.htm

Thanks, and let us know if you have any questions!
Norris & Theressa

http://discountpermaculture.com  Discounted plants, books, and more
http://farmerscrub.blogspot.com  Norris & Theressa's urban homesteading