[permaculture] Radio Program about International Permaculture Conference 8 & 9, Live Fri, July 6, 9am-10am PST CA, USA

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Tue Jul 3 01:48:56 EDT 2007

Radio Interview about IPC8 & 9,Live on Friday July 6, 2007, 9am-10am
PST, also streaming live at www.kcsb.org, Santa Barbara California
USA  (International Permaculture Conference & Convergence)

hi everyone-
         We have been invited by our good friend and fellow
permaculture activist, Jill Cloutier, to be on her program,
Sustainable World Radio, on Friday July 6 , 9am -10am, our local
public radio station, KCSB 91.9 FM, also streaming live at
www.kcsb.org. Please listen in as we share our adventures of IPC8 in
Brasil and the upcoming news on IPC9 in Africa.(International
Permaculture Conference & Convergence)
         Blessing to all of you, Wes Roe and Margie Bushman

p.s. program will be downloaded to www.radio4all.net by July 12 , so
if you could not  listen live you can download later, type in
Permaculture to find interview.

Below are the Proposed Dates for IPC 9 in Africa 2009 and main
contact Mugove Walter Nyika in Malawi

EVENT  DATES   VENUE

International Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) Course, 29 March
to 11 April, 2009 Zimbabwe

9th International Permaculture Conference (IPC9a)15 to 17 April 2009
South Africa

9th International Permaculture Convergence (IPC9b)21st  to 24th April
2009 Malawi

MAIN  Contact for  IPC9 Africa Programs 2009
Mugove Walter Nyika
Regional Schools & Colleges Permaculture (ReSCOPE) Programme, Blantyre Malawi
rescope at sdnp.org.mw
zipscope at yahoo.co.uk
+2651831373