[permaculture] Design critiques

Linda Shewan linda.shewan at bryn.com.au
Mon Jul 2 22:14:48 EDT 2007

It's either support 'them' or 'someone else'

It's either leave the money out of the system or add more in by buying
another program... increasing consumption...

Utilising an object that has already been brought is not supporting the
company that made it. Freegans collect their food and consumables from
garbage. They find brand names articles and use them as the money has
already been spent so they are not actually supporting the company
itself. They consider it better than putting more money into the system.
I guess I agree with their view on this. We can agree to disagree I
think.

In my File Save As options I have Scaleable Vector Graphics (SVG) or
compressed SVG (SVGZ) and Portable Network Graphics (PNG) as well. If
your preferred option is PNG then I will save as that.

Linda