[permaculture] The main reason why New Agers dominate permaculture

Rain Tenaqiya raincascadia at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 22:06:08 EST 2007

My own opinion is that the reason why New Agers tend to dominate permaculture groups is because wealthy hippie types seem to outnumber other types.  Wealthy hippies tend to have self-assuring beliefs which make them feel good, and help assuage any guilt they have for being so privileged in a very messed up world.  I personally despise New Age religion and find a lot of it in direct contradiction to permaculture principles.  A New Ager recently told me that the black Darfurians were being attacked because they had rape and murder obsessed minds.

  Rain