[permaculture] reality

Paul Cereghino paul.cereghino at comcast.net
Mon Jan 29 00:59:04 EST 2007

The spiritual community I attend provides a better shot at cradle to
grave 'care for people' than any other institution that I am familiar
with -- those who aren't part of some kind of "church" get to raise
their children or grow old and die in the arms of family or the
government, which isn't too pretty if you don't have strong family.  If
modern or recently conceived spiritual societies are able to provide
this level of support, than all the better.
~Paul