[permaculture] DISCLAIMER for pc lis | tRe: Help and conversations for possibility AND action.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Sun Jan 21 17:39:50 EST 2007

DISCLAIMER:
exchange, distribution or use of pirated commercial or otherwise for-pay, registerable software.

chauncey williams wrote:

> The permaculture activist needs to set up a myspace page and a forum on tribe.net.  These could be powerful ways to reach a mass audience and to gain more support.  It is what millions of people and hundreds of other organizations are doing, why not the permaculture activist.

A big NO to myspace otherwise known as myspam. Visitors to the PA at a myspace thingy will eventually get hit by
a 100-200 percent increase in spam in their inbox.

A better bet is Google's CoOp custom search engine, Gmail, custom Google groups, Blogger, Picasaweb gallery and more,
also del.icio.us link sharing.

> For Keith: Also, I can burn for you the latest version of macromedia studio 8 which includes dreamweaver8, fireworks 8, flash, and more.  I also have the newest version of photoshop and a few others.
>
> Sean

Why you would post this to the list, with publically-accessable archives is beyond me.

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
Venaura Farm
lfl at intrex.net