[permaculture] London Permaculture day (E17) plus possible Diploma Workshop

Graham grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 6 05:40:21 EST 2007

All are welcome to a day of permacultural fun at the Hornbeam
centre in Walthamstow, London E17 on 13th jan hosted by our pals at
Organiclea. Lots of good food, cheery videos about peak oil, etc, Mark
warner's talk on permaculture plus the launch of my new book
'Earthwritings'.

I'm also happy to host a workshop on the Permaculture Diploma if there
is sufficient interest to take this forward... Let me know by email and
I'll book the space.

More info at www.spiralseed.co.uk/permaday
--
Graham Burnett

Integrated Design for Local Environmental Resources

www.spiralseed.co.uk