[permaculture] Removal (Graham, Marsala, Davidson)

J. Kolenovsky garden at hal-pc.org
Thu Feb 22 00:08:01 EST 2007

Graham Burnett - hittt the nailll on the heaaaad. If we can't change our
diapers on a permie listserv, how in the shriekin' world are we going to
be self-sufficient when civilization takes 5 notches below where it is
now?

Chas. Masala - see Loren Davidson's remark and then go to
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/permaculture, which iiissss
loacted at the bottom of every digest and email.

Loren Davidson - you so polite with "they *are*". Me? I would have
bolded that, underlined that and italicized that. You are cool. You are
one of the few that actually read and know whats in a permie email or
permie digest.

--
Energy shortages prove its right.
Peak Oil changing is your lifestyle.