[permaculture] alternatives to Poppies

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 17 21:59:46 EST 2007

Right, the military here is behaving just like the World Bank and IMF,
supporting despots to mine the resources of Afghanistan
for the profit of corporations at the expense of the people...same
old...same old.

That's why I recommended Bustan whose organizers are struggling to
create a new vision and future for the Bedouin people.
The military probably wouldn't like their solutions though the Afghanis
could.

--
Keith Johnson
"Be fruitful and mulch apply."
Permaculture Activist Magazine
PO Box 5516, Bloomington, IN 47407
(812) 335-0383
http://www.permacultureactivist.net
http://www.PermacultureTradingPost.com
Switch to Solar Power the Easy Way
http://www.jointhesolution.com/KeithJ-SunPower
http://www.PowUr.com/KeithJ-SunPower
Blog: http://kjpermaculture.blogspot.com/
http://www.permacultureactivist.net/design/Designconsult.html
http://www.ARCulture.org
also APPLE-Bloomington (Alliance for a Post-Petroleum Local Economy) It's a small world after oil.
also Bloomington Permaculture Guild