[permaculture] what is "politics" exactly...?/

Charles de Matas cdematas at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:40:20 EST 2007

I'd like to second Scott Pitman's comment on Ivan Illych.  I think his sharp criticisms of industrial societies are even more valid today.  I don't yet have the aversion to the work of Lovins etc. that Scott has, I think their work is valuable and interesting, but I would agree with him that more fundamental changes are necessary in our economic and social sytems.  Thanks for the interesting comments, Scott.

Charles