[permaculture] The Story of Stuff - new short film

Jim ashevillecurrencyproject at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:49:00 EST 2007

This is well presented and looks at it as a whole system - pass it on!

 From its extraction through sale, use and disposal, all the stuff in
our lives affects communities at home and abroad, yet most of this is
hidden from view. *The Story of Stuff* is a 20-minute, fast-paced,
fact-filled look at the underside of our production and consumption
patterns. *The Story of Stuff* exposes the connections between a huge
number of environmental and social issues, and calls us together to
create a more sustainable and just world. It'll teach you something,
it'll make you laugh, and it just may change the way you look at all the
stuff in your life forever.

www.storyofstuff.com <http://www.storyofstuff.com>