[permaculture] Peak Water/Where to ride out the coming collapse and which gun to buy

Primal Parent primalparent at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 07:48:56 EST 2007

" Instead of searching for the magic, secret spot, and deluding yourself
 that you are the only one smart enough to suss it out; why not build
 community and resilience where you are?"

wow...i'm not even sure how to respond to that.

other than the fact that you dont know me. you've never met me. we've never spoken. you have no idea what i believe or what i am involved with where i'm at. and you do not know the reasons why i have to move.

"start where you are" - gary snyder