[permaculture] Peak Water

Primal Parent primalparent at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 01:21:43 EST 2007

slightly off topic, but i am looking for on line resources for global predictions of water, weather, etc.

i have found numerous sites for places to be in north america during "the collapse", but nothing abroad.

also, i remember reading that water is set to become more scarce than oil is now and places at the foot of mountain ranges (andes, alps, himalayas) will be the best off.

can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks.