[permaculture] Scott - [Fwd from - Dylan Ford: Beginning Farmers

Jody Troupe jodyt2 at mac.com
Sat Dec 1 19:08:13 EST 2007

Hi Scott (and others)-

I may not have the best info, but I just Googled the name to find my
way. I just ordered the DVD from Green Planet Films:
http://www.greenplanetfilms.org/
It is supposedly offered thru Amazon too, but when I searched for it, I
couldn't find it.

I also found it at its name URL:    http://www.howtosavetheworld.co.nz/
  but the shipping was $10
(they did have an American link so I don't think it was being shipped
from NZ).

I opted for Green Planet Films because it was a tad cheaper to ship
(only $4.15 first class), and they offer a ton of other films. I also
picked up "Building With Awareness: the construction of a hybrid home".
Looking forward to seeing both!

Jody