[permaculture] manual is best!!!

NewNorth lynnann at newnorth.net
Fri Sep 1 11:08:42 EDT 2006

Kathy wrote: "do you mean non-electric low-tech gadgets, hand tools, stuff like that?"

I think I posted way back in time that, when ever an electric appliance burns up...like the mixer I got for a wedding present in 1969 finally did recently....I go to the local Goodwill and buy the manual equivalent....When the food processor gave up the ghost last year....I found three really nice crank meat grinders with all the various attachments at the local thriftshop for a buck a piece.

Now...having said that...I better scurry off to those places soon...before everyone else scarfs them up...eh what?  love and peace...lynnann