[permaculture] Moringa

rrandall1 rrandall1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Oct 26 09:19:30 EDT 2006

I have found here in Houston that the tree grows well surviving mild
winters and coming back from the root after frozen.  The leaves are
quite tasty but tiny and they must be separated from the tiny stems
that attach them to the branch. Hence a lot of work for the effort.
Many other greens like sweet  potato spinach are  much more rewarding
for the labor.

Bob Randall