[permaculture] Design Course

Jake Davis livingfossil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 20:37:12 EDT 2006

Hey all,

I am currently saving my pennies to attend a permaculture design course, and
I would like to ask what is perhaps a silly question: is there anyway to
know which certificate program to do? Or, to put it another way, if I want
to learn the most, is there any where I should look into? Or are all design
courses equal? I'm currently living in Virginia, if that helps. I don't want
to cause any riots, I just sincerely would look to get started at the right
place.

Thanks,
Jake