[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 38, Issue 34

Claude William Genest genest at pivot.net
Mon Mar 20 22:48:28 EST 2006

I did the one year Biodynamic certification course at the Pfeiffer
center in NY a few years back....
Where in Vt. are you btw ?

I'm on Isle Lamotte ( Lake Champlain)

Best Regards,

Claude William Genest

  - Founder  Green Mountain Permaculture Institute of Vermont
Solutions, Sustenance, Sustainability
www.greenmountainpermaculture.com

- Creator  "Regeneration - The Art of Sustainable Living"
 From "Something-Must-be-Done" to Something we can do !
www.regenerationshow.com

- Ecological Coordinator
Club St.Paul Ecological Golf Course

- Vice-President  Green Party of Quebec "pour nous et nos enfants"
www.pvq.qc.ca

- National Spokesperson Green Party of Canada
"The Future is Now ! "
www.greenparty.ca