[permaculture] Certified!

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Thu Mar 16 22:57:51 EST 2006

J Kolenovsky wrote:
> Today I got certified as a TCNP. Texas Certified Nursery Professional.
> Yaaaay.

Good for you J.! Congratulations.
For a few years I was a certified North Carolina nurseryman. I was a landscape contractor at the time.
What plants do you propagate and grow out (container?, field grown?).
I always thought that a ground cover nursery operation would be a worthy venture. Now I would like to
grow plants for use in permaculture designs. Red cedar, eleagnus, liriope, ajuga reptans, daylillies,
blueberries, etc would be good things to grow.

LL