[permaculture] Local Solutions to Energy Dilemma Cfce - Peak and Permaculture perfect fit....

andrew phillips greenman124 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 19:55:10 EST 2006

Announcing a three day conference

 LOCAL SOLUTIONS TO THE ENERGY DILEMMA
-www.peakoilnyc.org/Contact.htm -
including leading peak-oil speakers and
permaculturalists.
Geoff Lawton - www.permaculture.org.au/ -will be
speaking.

April 27-29, NYC Conference will be covered by
filmmakers of END OF SUBURBIA seeking answers to oil
peak.

This is opportunity for those interested to meet in
context of peak and I know many have thoughts on this.
We may hold informal permie gathering in context with
this conference. It will be held in Manhattan - see
website for details.

Can somebody put us in touch with Toby Hemenway and
Permaculture Activists writers as we interested to
invite them and their coverage and other participants
too.

http://www.hancockpermaculture.org
http://www.stoneandgarden.net
917-771-9382
Permaculture encourages:
"Care of Earth. Care of people. Return of surplus to both. "