[permaculture] Permaculture activists in DC area?

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Wed Mar 15 13:02:17 EST 2006

Here are two resources for you.

This one is not a person, but a website:
http://www.dcfood.org , which is a listing of
local food resources for the DC area.

Although not a permaculturist per se, Joel Salatin
is one of the leading lights in local agriculture.
His farm is located in Swoope, Virginia.  His
website is http://www.polyfacefarms.com/ .

I have heard him speak and he is a great speaker,
and very inspiring.  His book, Holy Cows and Hog
Heaven, is truly a manifesto in support of local
food.

Bob Waldrop, OKC