[permaculture] Fwd: What DID hit the Pentagon? Miami Herald on towers...

andrew phillips greenman124 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 14:56:18 EST 2006

Lawrence,

Ha Ha America smart and precient.

Here is another link to 9/11 conspiracy with my letter
to the Miami Herald staff writer who wrote this piece.
I think it explains my feelings on this matter.

The link to the flashvideo is at the bottom of this
email.

MIAMI HERALD: "9/11 Attacks: Avoiding the Hard
Questions". Miami Herald, Feb.2"

www.commondreams.org/views06/0201-28.htm

Congratulations on your story:9/11 Attacks: Avoiding
> the Hard Questions". Miami Herald, Feb.2.
>
> www.commondreams.org/views06/0201-28.htm
>
> Logic tells me there is a monstrous conspiracy
around
> 9/11. But my survival instincts force me to look
away
> and move on with my ordinary life. To accept the
> conspiracy puts me through the looking glass where
the
> emperor has no clothes and there is an elephant in
the
> room - and nobody stirs. It smacks of proto-fascism!
>
> I am a 61 year old Australian living in New York for
> thirty years. I have traveled the world with
> Australian Broadcasting as filmmaker, journalist and
> muliti-award winning radio documentary producer. I
> have taught journalism at universities here and in
> Australia for more than a decade.
>
> I deeply explored the atomic bomb and interviewed
both
> bomber pilots. I have traveled through the Central
> American war zones and the dark corridors of the
> Iran-Contra Affair. For fifteen years I produced
> "Investigations: Explorations in Radio, Sound and
> Music" on Pacifica Radio, WBAI-FM, New York and I
was
> program director for four years in the early
nineties.

> I am now exploring "permaculture" as a way of life
and
> means to making the world a better place.
> Permaculture is an Australian based land design
system
> producing food and shelter following nature's
> patterns. It is practiced and taught all over the
> world.
>
> I believe many journalists feel as you do but are
> unable or unwilling to publish the story. In the
> meantime I batten down the hatches and try to create
> soft place to land for my fellow humans, animals and
> plants.
>
> Andrew Leslie Phillips.

http://www.transbuddha.com/mediaTools/mediaHolder.php?id=11&pID=3180468

http://www.hancockpermaculture.org
http://www.stoneandgarden.net
917-771-9382
Permaculture encourages:
"Care of Earth. Care of people. Return of surplus to both. "