[permaculture] question for list members: is a formal, netiquette guide f...

Marimike6 at cs.com Marimike6 at cs.com
Thu Mar 9 11:30:10 EST 2006

Perhaps a separate list could be maintained for personal philosophies. I
enjoy following the ongoing discussion on permaculture methods, applications and
news. But as for personal philosophies, let's agree that we all have one and
leave it at that.

I would suggest we keep the membership list as all-inclusive as possible, but
that we all focus on the subject at hand-- the stuff on the other end of your
shovel.