[permaculture] question for list members: is a formal netiquette guide for the PC list desired?

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 8 18:04:06 EST 2006

Hi

  If you can not understand yourself then how can you act which is what the planet is doing right now

  No problem keep on living in confusion and watch the earth rot beneath your feet, the only thing that will save this planet is the individual changes and the only way to do that is to understand the mind which means you have to observe and understand thought, and  no one can do this for you except yourself.

  Please do not lie, there is nothing esoteric [esoteric view points are created by thought] about observing thought, if you do not know something admit it and say i do not know and then there is opportunity for knowing.

  What do you not understand about permaculture.
  Permaculture or any other name you want to call it is the only possible way this planet can become sustainable.

Bonnie Klein <bogeoklein at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Martin,
Don't go getting esoteric on us. I'm having enough problem
understanding all the ins and outs of permaculture! ;-)
Bonnie