[permaculture] question for list members: is a formalnetiquetteguide for the PC list desired?

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Mon Mar 6 08:30:07 EST 2006

Mitch,

I agree that we must speak to the masses, but at
the same time there has to be a place where
permaculturists can talk among themselves about
issues.  This list is such a place.  I have
subscribed here for several years and I have
learned a lot.  Yes, we talk philosophy and
culture and such but you can also find answers to
specific questions.  Feel free to ask such
questions, that might be a good way to get a new
discussion started.

One recommendation I would make.  When I was first
learning about permaculture, the best "one volume"
source for permaculture information in plain,
everyday language, that I found was Toby
Hemenway's "Gaia's Garden: a guide to homescale
permaculture".

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
www.bettertimesinfo.org
www.energyconservationinfo.org