[permaculture] Permaculture Design Plans Archive Online www.permaculture.biz/PCPlans.htm

Kai Vido kaivido at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 8 06:09:24 EDT 2006

Hi Darren,

I tried to go to that page, only to see a "page not found" error message. I discovered the reason
though--the address had a period at the end that was not supposed to be there-
http://www.permaculture.biz/PCPlans.htm.

When I paste URLs I either give it more elbow room like this-
http://www.permaculture.biz/PCPlans.htm   -or give the URL its own line:

http://www.permaculture.biz/PCPlans.htm

I have a dial-up connection but found that your images loaded faster than many other sites. Nice
work, I will bookmark the page.

Take care,
kai vido