[permaculture] Lovelock:- Crazed old fool?

Niels Corfield mudguard at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 04:01:47 EDT 2006

To overlook the nuclear issue is really to gloss over his politics.
The main example I'd like to give is how he has offered to store all of
the UK's nuclear waste in his backgarden.
Since he somehow believes that the quantities will be so insignificant
and the same is true for toxicity.

I would like also to offer the experience of those individuals from
Totnes that attended his lecture, there, earlier this year.
They varied from Gaia/Lovelock "believers" to mild sceptics and most
were permies.
They ALL returned from the lecture with one opinion: "what a asshole".