[permaculture] Another Kind of Energy

Charles de Matas cdematas at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 15:48:41 EST 2006

Thanks for the article by Peter Bane.  I look forward to seeing him at the
permaculture course here next week.  I don't think a permaculture course can
or should be free.  But I think the problem some people are having is that
the cost may be so high as to exclude many people who can benefit from it.
I am sponsoring my brother to take part in the permaculture course.  I think
anyone who wishes to teach permaculture should take courses in it.  Other
people may simply want to read books on it and learn by experience.
  I'm sure Heather realizes that the controversy about her book is good
publicity and will help to boost sales.  When I flipped through the Chelsea
catalogue I hardly noticed the book.  Now with all this discussion, I may
order it simply because of its politically correct orientation.
   Best wishes to all for the new year.
Charles. T&T

Another Kind of Energy
by Peter Bane