[permaculture] fallenfruit.org

Martin Naylor martinwnaylor at yahoo.com.au
Fri Oct 14 20:36:17 EDT 2005

i remember as a kid in newton-le-willows going scrumping every summer 1958-65, and everyone had fruit trees in thier back yard including the vicerage
and we loved it, up to 100 apples and pears /day, and their was still plenty left for the rest of the season

Graham <grahamburnett at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
Organic Lea, a community growing/permaculture project based in the Lea
Valley in North East LOndon, Uk, have a similar scheme called the
Scrumping Project-you can link to an explanatory press release by going
to http://www.organiclea.org.uk/news.html

Cheers Graham www.spiralseed.co.uk