[permaculture] Larry Santoyo's Plant List

Karen Kellogg garuda2 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 15 16:47:00 EST 2005

Toby---

I got one of the shrubs from the state in a wildlife buffer package
years ago--one is now a lovely large shrub blocking my view of my
neighbor's house---I've been thinking I should get rid of it; now your
post gives me a decent argument for keeping it--- and It smells so
heavenly when in bloom!!!

Thanks, Karen