[permaculture] Website Update

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Tue Jun 21 10:42:44 EDT 2005

I noticed that the holmgren.com.au site does not have his appearence at
Earthaven on it. Can you add it?

Special Seminar Event at Earthaven Ecovillage Sat, July 30th, 2005 (9-5)

David Holmgren on
Permaculture: A Response to Peak Oil & Energy Descent

PO Box 1209, Black Mountain, NC 28711
Sliding Scale $120 - $70 ($30 deposit required)
Contact: seminar at permacultureactivist.net

Thanks,
Keith

--