[permaculture] Permaculture Design Course -PHX

Don ujgs at 4dirs.com
Sun Jul 24 16:36:40 EDT 2005

Hi all,

We are offering a 72 hour Permaculture design Course here in Phoenix this
fall.  The easiest thing to do is to visit the Phoenix Permaculture Guild's
website (listed below) where you can find all the pertinent information and
can register online if you like. It will be alternate weekends October
through November

Hurry and register by August 1 for a $50 early registration discount.

The Phoenix Permaculture Guild
http://www.permaculture.net/phxguild

Contact Don Titmus for more information
480-962-6353