[permaculture] question for Larry London

Arina Pittman arina at ecoversity.org
Tue Aug 9 18:06:02 EDT 2005

Arina M. Pittman
EcoVersity
Managing Director
505-424-9797
www.ecoversity.org

Greetings Larry,
Arina is here, Scott Pittman's wife, with a question for you.
First of all, thanks so much for hosting our permaculture website with the
ibiblio for all this time, free of charge. People are finding it, and using
it as a reference, even though it has not been updated in ages (something I
am working on...).
I am writing today to see if ibiblio is interested in offering free or
reduced cost hosting for another website, for the organization I direct
(www.ecoversity.org). At the moment, it is a simple website, but in the near
future we hope to get a grant to use a content management database to list
our classes and events with more flexibility. I don't know if you can still
offer this service (EcoVersity is a non-profit), and whether your server can
handle the data base. Please let me know and feel free to check on
EcoVersity with Scott.

Best
Arina