[permaculture] Rockdust Revisited

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lfl at intrex.net
Fri Apr 1 13:31:06 EST 2005

Keith Johnson wrote:

 > I've been using rock dusts for the last 20 years on my own gardens
and those of my clients and in every single case the difference in both
plant and soil health,pest and
 > disease resistance, and growth is quite impressive. When Y2K
"threatened", we at Earthaven bought tons of lime, green sand and rock
phosphate just in case.....

> ACRES USA has reported on successes with rock minerals for at least 30
> years because it works.

Pure environmentally clean finely ground rock dudts can be had free for
the hauling from nearly all rock quarrries - this material is nearly as
valuable as rock phosphate and greensand
and  adds significantly to the  flavor and nutritional quality of  crops.