[permaculture] Permaculture Credit Card

FarmerGreg at urbanfarm.org FarmerGreg at urbanfarm.org
Mon Nov 8 19:32:11 EST 2004

Hi all,

I am so incredibly excited.  In the mail on Friday I reeceived my brand new
Permaculture Credit Union Credit card (try saying that fast three times).  I
have recently decided that I am going to eliminate all my other credit cards (I
only have two) and exclusively use this one with a small limit to it.  Hey it
even says Permaculture on the card.  Woohoo.

I have also just finished a refinance through the credit union of the Urban
Farm.  Talk about feeling differently about paying interest.  Now it goes to me
(well my credit union).

More info?  Http://www.pcuonline.org

Greg Peterson
www.permaculture.net