[permaculture] honey locust trees(Jerome

Jerome Rigot rigot.3 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 2 09:27:16 EST 2004

Hi Sandie,

I have the hard copy of Oikos catalog and in it the Honey locust,
"Millwood" cultivar is described. I didn't realize that the on-line catalog
didn't list it. The hard copy catalog mentions that this cultivar is
thornless and was developed to yield large amounts of sugary pods
specifically for use as a feedstock. I would think that it would be great
for goats. I would suggest that you contact them either by e-mail or phone
(see web site for contact info, http://oikostreecrops.com/) and get more
details.

Jerome