[permaculture] pond question

margi oaksong at peak.org
Thu Mar 18 10:35:26 EST 2004

i know someone who made a big pond with a pond liner, and after awhile
the liner was punctured because deer were walking through it, and i
guess the pressure of their weight concentrated on those little hooves
was enough to bust the liner.  I think a thick-backed carpet underneath
the whole thing might have prevented the problem.

~margi