[permaculture] Permaculture News Daily Articles from Newspapers Google

Wesley Roe and Marjorie Lakin Erickson lakinroe at silcom.com
Mon Jun 28 10:26:21 EDT 2004

hi everyone
	just stumbled across a daily news service offer by Google that finds all
the articles published newspapers around the world , you can sign up to get
a daily posting or weekly , Very interesting to see where Permaculture is
happen and how newspaper describe Permaculture
		wes

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=us&ie=ascii&q=permaculture&btnG=Search+News&start=10&sa=N

Permaculture Could Improve Food Security in Africa
AllAfrica.com, Africa - Jun 15, 2004
Jobo's school practices permaculture, a method of community gardening and
tree planting that uses sustainable organic farming technology. ...

What better place than a kitchen garden to establish 'a ...
San Francisco Chronicle, CA - Jun 26, 2004
Bill Mollison, one of the two men who coined the word, said, "I'm certain I
don't know what permaculture is." He has, however, defined it as "a design
system ...

Bringing 'Peace' of Panama home
Asheboro Courier Tribune, NC - Jun 26, 2004
... was different," she said, "that's the fun thing about being a
volunteer." Walsh worked every day on farmable land, employing permaculture
techniques - using ...

Berkeley This Week
Berkeley Daily Planet, CA - Jun 25, 2004
... their role in nature. 525-2233. Introduction to Permaculture Energy
Flow, Pattern Observation and Design. A workshop with Bear Kaufman ...

EAST BAY
San Francisco Chronicle, CA - Jun 23, 2004
... (510) 644-2351. Introduction to Permaculture Bear Kaufman and Salvador
Velasco discuss energy flow, pattern observation and design. 10 am-1 pm
Sat. $15. ...

What's Going On
Glenwood Springs Post Independent, CO - Jun 21, 2004
... Jerome Osentowski of Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute will
present a free workshop on natural weed control at 6 pm Monday, June 21, at
Basalt Town ...

Apple jelly recipes reduce sugar, keep flavor
Biloxi Sun Herald, MS - Jun 23, 2004
... Shoemaker said it is available at www.permaculture.net/ Pomona/ or by
calling Workstead Industries in Greenfield, MA, at (413) 772-6816.

Berkeley This Week
Berkeley Daily Planet, CA - May 28, 2004
... Permaculture Community Design and Group Processes Integrating
permaculture principles we'll discuss working in groups, group
consciousness and process, the ...

Helping Hand of the Master
Newswatch, Nigeria - Jun 21, 2004
... The schools won prizes for participating in EduPlant - a national
school permaculture and greening programme - motivating schools and their
communities to ...

Garden Calendar
Seattle Post Intelligencer, WA - Jun 2, 2004
... SUN Permaculture Basics for the Backyard: Learn simple permaculture
design including "keyhole beds," noon-1 pm at Seattle Tilth Demonstration
Garden, Good ...

Starhawk: Reclaim the Commons: Daily Update
Infoshop News - Jun 4, 2004
... It has a front room 40' by 40' that we will fill with plants, seating
circles, a bubbling fountain and a couple of ponds: our permaculture garden
lounge. ...

Berkeley This Week
Berkeley Daily Planet, CA - Jun 15, 2004
... Past sites have included features such as graywater systems, chicken
coops, bee hives, solar installations and permaculture gardens. ...

Resurrection in a Bucket
Sydney Morning Herald, Australia - Jun 18, 2004
... The immediate market for Resurrection in a Bucket might seem to be
green thumbs, devotees of permaculture and perhaps a few unreconstructed
hippies with a ...

Candidate aims to strike a balance
Goulburn Post, Australia - Jun 13, 2004
... for everybody.". Mrs Arbalis studied permaculture, and has a BA -
majoring in History - from the University of New England. She is ...

North Bay Bohemian	Overwhelmed with Beauty
North Bay Bohemian, CA - Jun 10, 2004
... a number of programs such as the WATER Institute (Watershed Advocacy,
Trading, Education and Research); two biodiversity programs; a permaculture
program and ...

Earth First! Rendevous in Maine June 28-July 5
Infoshop News - May 27, 2004
... activism, direct action skills, cooking for numbers, childcare, oil and
empire, globalization, natural healing, dance, permaculture, farming and
gardening ...

Another feather for Russell's cap
Tenterfield Star, Australia - Jun 7, 2004
... Group. They promote permaculture-based agriculture on sustainable
models that encourage diverse plantings and surplus production. ...

North Coast Journal	Water-wise gardening
North Coast Journal, CA - May 27, 2004
... ways to build water-saving garden beds, use small and large-capacity
water tanks, and incorporate other water-savvy techniques like permaculture
and French ...

Missoula Independent	Big wheels
Missoula Independent, MT - Jun 10, 2004
... Cycles' office. He's worked with permaculture farming, evidenced by
extensive gardens scattered around Lightfoot headquarters. Miner ...

In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some
entries very similar to the 19 already displayed.

   New! Get the latest news on permaculture with Google News Alerts.