[permaculture] connections for Planetary Pc Directory

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 31 15:20:04 EST 2004

Jay,
The Permaculture Activist is the name of North America's (and in fact,
the world's) longest-in-print Permaculture magazine. You only need to
self-identify as a permaculturist to be listed. Please send your info
along and I'll be happy to include it. Besides, if you're practicing
Permaculture, IMHO, you're an activist. Welcome to the club.
Thanks
Keith

--
Keith Johnson