[permaculture] Re: Greenhouse design

Toby Hemenway hemenway at jeffnet.org
Mon Jan 5 14:41:52 EST 2004

I was going to suggest that anyone interested in learning a lot about
how greenhouses really function and the problems with them--mold, rot,
condensation, etc-- contact Jerome O. I'm glad he's chimed in here, for
as far as I'm concerned, on greenhouse wisdom, he da man! So check in
with him first.

Toby
http://www.patternliteracy.com