[permaculture] The Giant Sleeps -Simon Henderson passes on

Rick Valley bamboogrove at cmug.com
Thu Feb 26 03:30:18 EST 2004

I need to get a slide scanned so I can post one of my favorite pictures of
Simon, in which he's directing and participating in a "pattern mandala water
ballet" during a session at the PDC he co-taught with Liz Richardson and I
at Linnaea Farm in BC.
We met as participants at the PINA PDC on Whidbey Is. WA in 1986 and worked
together until he got ill. Joining him in teaching the English/Spanish PDC
at Aprovecho in 89 was another wild experience for me. A straight from the
heart guy.
I'm missing him.

-Rick