[permaculture] Re: chewing the kudzu ruminations

Will Carey cure at rtinet.com
Mon Dec 27 14:35:51 EST 2004

So does anybody have a good photo of this Chase City sign?  I can't find it
on Google search....  It would be great to have a copy for a "learning from
our mistakes" slide show or somesuch...

I did find this, but it seems to be from Florida...

<http://www.itrc.ucf.edu/df/FL_MARK/HISTMARK/kudzu.jpg>

Will

on 12/27/04 9:01 AM, permaculture-request at lists.ibiblio.org at