[permaculture] Re: Looking for arracacha, maca & melloco

Scott Vlaun scott at moosepondarts.com
Fri Mar 28 20:16:49 EST 2003

mIEKAL,

As mentioned Alan is not a web guy.  He doesn't even email. ( A nice
thought when inbox is overflowing.)  He has a seedlist  that he can
mail you though. His address is Peace Seeds, 2385 SE Thompson St.,
Corvallis, OR 97333. Phone is 541 752 0421. I'm pretty sure he has back
issues of most of the Peace Seeds Journals where much of his writings
can be found.

Seeds of Change will be posting some of his work and the interview on
the new SoC website and offering packages of the Journals at some
point, but not sure when. ( the website to-do list is long!) I was
lucky to be able to spend a lot of time with Alan over the years,
photographing for Seeds of Change. His gardens have been an inspiration
and we still sell many of the varieties that he developed.

Scott