[permaculture] Re: A Pattern Language (available from Pc Activist)

Keith Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 19 22:27:21 EST 2003

When you can order a thousand books at a time, you can charge whatever
you want for it. Notice all the disappearing independently owned
bookstores. The megastores are killing communities and the "pattern
language" of local culture. Meanwhile, if our book business dies, so
might the Permaculture Activist magazine. You're free to invest in that
if you choose. Unless you prefer to "stand strong together" and support
those who are struggling to serve you.
Keith