[permaculture] Jose Bove pardoned?

jamie jamie at tiscali.fr
Thu Jul 17 16:57:55 EDT 2003

For all things Jose Bove see http://www.confederationpaysanne.fr/ (in
French); their take on the commutation of Bove's sentence is "Chirac
condemns Bove to prison until Christmas" and yes, those Bove supporters
arrested held up the 'Tour de France', as heinous a crime as messing with
the Superbowl!

The Tour de France was with us today (Narbonne to Toulouse): lots of men in
colourful shirts and tight shorts followed by even more men in cars and on
motorbikes, cheered on by innumerable colourful supporters - sport, I guess,
but not really cricket.

Jamie
Souscayrous