[permaculture] Walled Communities

miekal and dtv at mwt.net
Wed Jul 2 14:48:21 EDT 2003

Generalizations like this frighten me.  Here at Dreamtime Ive seen an
endless stream of nomadic anarchist types who live outside the money
system & it is precisely because they do have skills that they are able
to live successfully outside of the system.  They don't have a lot of
capital because they make a decision to not work for the man, pay
taxes, resist hierarchical structures, etc....   & I remember a few
years ago before I got my first real "job" (at the ripe age of 42), I
was making more money than anyone else living here & I was making maybe
$4K.    mIEKAL