[permaculture] Help Chiken pen design

antonio.scotti antonio.scotti at wanadoo.es
Mon Jan 13 10:19:58 EST 2003

Hi,
I need to design and implement a chicken pen for a permaculture design I am taking
care of. Of course I have never dealt with chickens and even less with  chicken pens, so
I would basically avoid reinventing the wheel.
Does anyone know/have suggestions for a chicken pen design for temperate/worm
climate, or any shared design already existing out there?
It would be nice to see a design of a pen with attached greenhouse.
Cheers
Antonio