[permaculture] Heavy metal issues

John Schinnerer eco_living at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 02:09:10 EDT 2002

Aloha,

> Sure, old solder in copper plumbing has lead. But I don't see people
> taking a disc sander to their plumbing on a breezy day...

Nope, just drinking the water with leached lead in it while worrying
about putting the garden next to the street... ;-)

There are several annual veggie raised beds in my 'hood which are both
on the parking strip *and* use CCA lumber to make the raised bed frame.
 Could be a research project control group, but I doubt it... :-)