PC sites in/near Montreal, Canada?

Claude Genest genest at together.net
Fri Sep 22 09:24:05 EDT 2000

Hi John,

Did you get any info about Montreal ?

I'm a former Montrealer now living an hour South of it, on the shores of
Lake Chmaplain.
Not much to see here yet.... But you're welcome to visit -
I'll be at Bill's workshop in Loisianna Oct 10-12 ( driving both ways ---
yeesh !)

Regards,
Claude

P.S. if you do come, might you  be interested in giving a talk ? - there's
this great old Vermont barn -come- anything -space that's just down the
road.....