jh hudson on EXOTICS + [Fwd: What say you?]

mIEKAL aND dtv at mwt.net
Tue Aug 29 16:22:09 EDT 2000

this just in from the propagation list seems relevant to the mobius like
discussion about exotics vs natives.

also wanted to pipe in that my favorite & most succinct position paper on the
subject is to be found in the backpages of the JH Hudson seed catalogue written
by the operator of the seed company.  The catalogue explicitly states that
nothing in the catalogue is to be distributed via internet (which I respect) but
Id like to point of any of you not familiar with this writing to check it out.

mIEKAL

dreamtime village | zone 4 sw wisc